Ingredients for 4 glasses, each containing 200 ml:
- 50 Kägi or Kägi Alpine Cookies
- 600 ml milk, cold
- 250 g fruit, prepared
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- Cream from a spray can
- Fruit, lemon balm or biscuit to garnish
2. Puree the fruit with the water and sugar.
3. Apportion equal amounts of the fruit purée into the glasses.
4. Mix the milk. Carefully pour over the purée, to form two distinctive layers. Garnish with whipped cream.
5. Decorate cream with fruit, lemon balm or biscuit. Serve cold and stir the layers before drinking, as desired.
Use pitted cherries, red currants, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries or mixed berries. Goes well with Toggenburger Alpine Cookies.
Puree very ripe pears, bananas, apricot halves, or diced peaches with a little lemon juice. Goes very well with Kägi, Kägi Hazelnut and Kägi Coconut.
approx. 10 minutes